Many heating systems fail without warning, but sometimes they do provide warnings that a repair is needed before the furnace stops working. If you notice any of the following changes, call us for service.
- Inability to consistently maintain set thermostat temperature
- Gas or electricity bills are higher than usual
- Furnace burner flame is yellow instead of blue
- Strange noises or vibrations
Common Furnace Repairs
- Electric ignition or pilot control problems
- Malfunctioning thermostat
- Faulty motors and relays
- Dirty air filters
When you schedule your furnace for repair, we will send out a friendly N.A.T.E. certified technician to inspect and offer multiple solutions to fix your problem at a reasonable price. We repair all make and model heating systems: heat pumps, gas packs and mini splits. We repair residential heating systems in York, Chester and Lancaster counties in South Carolina.
If your furnace is more than 10 years old and continually needs repair, it is time to consider replacement. We’ll give you expert advice on the best system keeping your comfort and budget in mind. We install high quality furnaces and heat pumps that will keep you warm for many years. We install all make and model furnaces: heat pumps, gas packs, and mini splits.