Air Conditioning Repair
Many air conditioning units fail without warning. However, if you notice one of the following signs, you should call us for repairs before the air conditioning unit fails.
- Inability to consistently maintain set thermostat temperature
- Ice or frost on your AC unit’s coils or pipes
- Unusual noise when the air conditioning unit is running
- Reduced air flow from your AC vents
Common Air Conditioning Repairs
- Freon Leaks – A simple recharge will only temporarily solve your problem. Our technicians will fix the air conditioning leak, test the system and recharge it to manufacturer specifications.
- Electrical Problems – Wires, contactors and other parts wear out over time.
- Fan or Compressor Failures
When you schedule your HVAC unit for repair, we will send out a friendly N.A.T.E. certified technician to inspect and offer multiple solutions to fix your problem at a reasonable price. We repair all make and model air conditioning systems: heat pumps, gas packs, straight AC and mini splits. We repair residential HVAC systems in York, Chester and Lancaster counties in South Carolina.
Air Conditioning Replacement
If your cooling system is more than 10 years old and continually needs repair, it is time to consider replacement. We’ll give you expert advice on the best system keeping your comfort and budget in mind. We install high quality air conditioners and heat pumps that will keep you cool for many years. We install all make and model air conditioning systems: heat pumps, gas packs, straight AC and mini splits.